SUIZAN Japanese Saw 8 inch Dozuki (Dovetail) Pull Saw (Replacement Blade)
- 0.0031 inch the Thinnest Saw Blade in the world for highly precision work / Consisted of top quality Japanese steel
- Teeth Per Inch: 30 TPI / Blade Thickness: 0.008 inch / Kerf Width: 0.012 inch / Blade Length: 8 inch.
- The saw blade is easily removable and interchangeable.
Step1: Removing the blade
- Hold the blade with gloves and a towel so the teeth facing towards you.
- Hit the handle on hard surface such as wood until it becomes loose enough to remove the blade with your hands.
- Remove the blade with your hands.
Step2: Attaching the new blade
- Attach the hook on the blade to the metal fitting.
- Hold the blade with a glove and towel with the teeth facing down. Hit the handle on a hard surface such as wood until it is fixed into place.