SUIZAN Replacement Blade for Japanese Saw 10 inch Kataba (Single Edge) Pull Saw for Woodworking
- Japanese Saw - “Pull Saw”for both of soft wood and hard wood like tiger maple, red oak, teak, MDF, OSB, and even driftwoods.
- Teeth Per Inch: 14TPI / Blade Thickness: 0.024 inch / Kerf Width: 0.03 inch / Blade length: 10-1/2 inch /
- The saw blade is easily removable and interchangeable.
- All SUIZAN products are manufactured in Japan by Japanese master craftsmen.
Step1: Removing the blade
- Hold the blade with gloves and a towel so that the teeth are facing towards you.
- Hit the handle on hard surface such as wood until it becomes loose enough for you to remove the blade with your hands.
- Remove the blade with your hands.
Step2: Attaching the new blade
- Attach the hook on the blade to the metal fitting.
- Hold the blade with a glove and towel, and let the teeth face down. Hit the handle on a hard surface such as wood until it is fixed into place.